Marantz Integrated Stereo Amplifier PM6005
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Current Feedback Amplifier Circuit
• Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuits
• Fully discrete volume amplifier circuit
• Fully discrete power amplifier circuit (adopting V/I servo)
• High quality custom components
• Gold plated inputs / outputs
- The PM6005 is more than an upgraded successor to the multi-awardwinning PM6004. Much more. Because now you can connect this superb integrated amplifier directly to a vast range of digital sources and use its superior DAC to create an unbelievably high level of audio enjoyment with new media.
- Of course, we have retained the pre-amp and power-amp sections that exclusively feature discrete components – not a single IC in sight of the signal path. That’s because specially selected single components not only outperform ICs in quality, they also make it possible to refine the sound in much more detail, resulting in more clarity and transparency.
- Also we have retained the lower impedance shielded Toroidal transformer, as well as the customized main capacitors. And of course all of the original features – such as five-line audio input including phono, two-pairs of gold-plated speaker connections with the convenience of bi-wiring, and a remote handset – are all still there. But now, the unit includes optical and coaxial digital inputs.
- The DAC is the 24bit/192kHz high current CS4398, which is already proven in many Premium Range products. And the complete digital section is fully shielded by an extra metal housing to ensure that the digital stage has no effect on the analogue signal. In short, the new PM6005 is your proven and excellent bridge to the future.