BMB Karaoke Sound Processor KSP-100
- This model can make the best Karaoke sound for any rooms or halls with the sound editing software via a computer.
- The voice effect feature—HANAMICHI—is pre-installed so the orchestra sound shiftsfrom side to side while the user sings in the center.
- The Room Acoustic feature is installed to automatically adjust the sound field to all environments depending on the shape of the room and the material of the walls, the floor and the ceiling.
- Anti-Feedback feature is used to assure the best indoor feedback control.
- This model is made in Japan
Mic Input: 4 systems
Audio Input: 3 systems (KARAOKE, AUX1, AUX2)
Video Input: 3 systems (KARAOKE, AUX1, AUX2)
Video Output: 3 systems
Output Connectors: 5.1 Channel systems (XLR type)
Sampling Rate/Bits: 44.1kHz / 24bits
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Control Connecters: USB (B type) RS-232C (DB-9 type)
LCD Display: 128x64 dots Black and White
DC Input: DC9V
AC Input: Adaptor (AC100V ~ 240V)
Dimensions (mm): 420(W) x 44(H) x 167(D)